The Ghana Nurses’ Association (GNA) UK is a voluntary, non-political, non-religious and non-profit making Association founded in November 1993. It has a constitution, which governs its activities.
Aim and Objectives
- To foster unity, friendship and support to individual members faced with life cycle events.
- Share knowledge and expertise among members and with other professional Associations.
- Donate to charitable causes in Ghana and in the UK.
- Maintain close relationship and work in collaboration with other black and Ethnic minority Nurses Association to advance the cause of nurses in the UK.
- To contribute to the development of health care education and delivery in Ghana.
General meetings held bi-monthly
Executives meeting held bio-monthly preceding general meetings.
Next meeting date: 1st September 2013
Walworth Methodist Church
54 Camberwell Road